The Office of International Relations (SINTER) announces the final result of the selection process for the 2019 AUGM Escala Posgrado Program, according to the Joint Call n. 1/2018/SINTER/PROPG from 29 August 2018.
Doctoral applicants (by rank order):
- ANA MARTINA BARON ENGERROFF
- BÁRBARA BURIL LINS
- DEISE MUNARO
- TAMY AMORIM DA SILVA
- JOSÉ RODRIGO PÍRIZ CORREA
- MARY ANNE WARKEN SOARES SOBOTTKA
- LIANA CRISTINA DALLA VECCHIA PEREIRA
- DIEGO GREINERT DE OLIVEIRA
Since there were no applications confirmed for the Master’s program, SINTER chose to select 6 doctoral students (until 6th position). This nomination does not guarantee approval by the host institution.
According to item 11 of the Call:
– The host institution is responsible for the final approval of applicants.
– Places will be filled according to the ranking and the approval by the host institution. In case of withdrawal by the originally selected applicant, or a change requested by the host institution, the next applicant may be called upon to fill in the place, provided that there is time for nomination according to AUGM’s schedule and that the applicant fulfills the requirements of the Call for Applications.