The Extension School, linked to the Prorectorate for Outreach and Extension (PROEX), and the Office of International Relations (SINTER) at UFSC announce that registrations are open for the summer extension courses taught entirely in English.
The courses are free of charge and open to the community. Registration must be done until 5 February at the UFSC Extension School website (seats are limited).
See the details on the courses offered below.
NEW TECHNOLOGIES IN MAPPING AND PLANNING: DRONES AND GIS
- Location: Campus Florianópolis
- Class meetings: From 18 February to 22 February 2019 – Monday to Friday, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm (with lunch break).
- Total class hours: 40h
- Primary Instructor: Guilherme Zucatelli
- Registration: https://escoladeextensao.ufsc.br/#!detalhes-do-curso/75
STUDY AND TRAINEESHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN GERMANY
- Location: Araranguá Campus
- Class meetings: From 21 February to 28 February 2019 – schedule to be defined
- Total class hours: 36h
- Primary Instructor: Prof. Dr. Kátia Madruga
- Registration: not yet available
The course descriptions are found on each registration page. As soon as the registrations for the Araranguá campus course are open, we will provide the registration link here.
How to register:
Go to the link provided above, click on the “Realizar Inscrição” button and then on “Solicitar Inscrição”. An UFSC ID will be required, but if you are not a university member, you can click on “Cadastrar-se” and fill in your personal information to register.
For more information, contact the Extension School at email@example.com