Developed by the Ministry of Education (MEC) through the mediation of the Higher Education Office (SESu) along with the Advancement Coordination of Higher Education Personnel (CAPES), the Languages without Borders (IsF) programme aims at encouraging foreign language learning, apart from promoting an encompassing and structuring change in language learning across the universities in the country.
The languages without Borders – English, through the Núcleo de Língua Inglesa (NucLi), offers the following services to the academic community at UFSC (graduate and undergraduate students, staff and professors):
– Sitting for a TOEFL ITP: click here for further information.
– In-person English courses: click here for further information
– E-learning english courses (My English Online): click here for further information
Courses normally offered:
– English for academic purpose.
– Preparatory for TOEFL IBT.
– Preparatory for IELTS.
– English written production and comprehension.
– English oral production and comprehension.
Click here to further information on NucLi/UFSC.
Click here to apply at MEC site.
Coordinator at UFSC:
|Languages without Borders Institutional Coordenation||Prof. Lincoln Fernandes|
|Pedagogical Coordenation – English||Prof. Maria Ester Moritz|
|Institutional Representative – German||Prof. Ina Emmel|
|Institutional Representative – Spanish||Prof. Vera Regina de Aquino Vieira|
|Institutional Representative – French||Prof. André Rutigliani Berri|
|Institutional Representative – Italian||Prof. Sérgio Romanelli|
|Institutional Representative – Portuguese||Prof. Rosane Silveira|
firstname.lastname@example.org | +55 48 3721-6222