Developed by the Ministry of Education (MEC) through the Higher Education Secretariat (SESu) along with the Coordination for the Improvement of Higher Education Personnel (CAPES), the Languages without Borders (Idiomas sem Fronteiras – IsF) program aims at encouraging foreign language learning, apart from promoting an encompassing and structuring change in language learning across the universities in Brazil.
The Languages without Borders – English Program, through the English Language Center (NucLi), offers the following services to the academic community at UFSC (graduate and undergraduate students, faculty and staff):
– Sitting for the TOEFL ITP: click here for further information.
– In-classroom English courses: click here for further information;
– Online English courses (My English Online): click here for further information.
Courses usually offered:
– English for academic purpose;
– Preparatory for TOEFL IBT;
– Preparatory for IELTS;
– English written production and comprehension;
– English oral production and comprehension.
Click here for further information on NucLi/UFSC.
Click here to apply on MEC website.
Coordinators at UFSC:
|LsF Institutional Coordinator||Prof. Raquel Carolina D’ely|
|Pedagogical Coordination – English||Prof. Maria Ester Moritz|
|Institutional Representative – German||Prof. Ina Emmel|
|Institutional Representative – Spanish||Prof. Carolina Parrini Ferreira|
|Institutional Representative – French||Prof. Clarissa Laus|
|Institutional Representative – Portuguese||Prof. Rosane Silveira|
email@example.com | +55 48 3721-6222