Bolsa Mérito [Merit Scholarship] 2018.2 for PEC-G students – Applications from 21 June to 20 July 2018
Applications for the Bolsa Mérito 2018.2 (a merit scholarship aimed for students from the Programa de Estudantes-Convênio de Graduação – PEC-G at UFSC) is open from 21 June 2018 to 20 July 2018.
Offered by the Brazilian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MRE), the Bolsa Mérito consists of a monthly scholarship worth R$ 622,00, which is granted for a period of 6 months.
Read the rules carefully in the Call for Applications DC n. 1/2018.
To apply, students must send the following documents, digitized in high quality and PDF format, to email@example.com until 11.59 p.m. on 20 July 2018.
- Application Formproperly filled in and signed;
- Commitment Statementproperly filled in and signed;
- Copy of the student’s passport page on which the current visa (VITEM – IV) is stamped;
- Copy of the current RNE or its updated protocol;
- In case of participation in extracurricular research or outreach activities during the past two semesters, proof of student’s participation, indicating date of completion, duration and/or the workload.
- Individual letter of recommendation, written and signed by a professor from a course taken in the last semester.
The email must have as its subject “MÉRITO 20182 + APPLICANT’S NAME” (e.g.: MÉRITO 20182 ANA SILVA).