Applications for the 2020.1 MRE Merit Scholarship are open from 11 December 2019 to 12 January 2020. The scholarship is destined for students of the Exchange Program for Undergraduate Students (PEC-G) at UFSC who have completed at least 2 semesters of study.
Offered by the Brazilian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MRE), the Merit Scholarship consists of a monthly financial assistance of R$ 622.00, during the period of six months.
Read the rules carefully in the Call for Applications no. 5/2019.
To apply, students must send the following documents, digitized in high quality and PDF format, to email@example.com until 11:59 p.m. of 12 January 2020.
- Application Form, properly filled in and signed;
- Commitment Statement, properly filled in and signed;
- Copy of the student’s passport page with the valid visa (VITEM – IV);
- Copy of the current RNM or its updated protocol;
- In case of participation in extracurricular research or outreach activities during the past two semesters, proof of student’s participation, indicating date of completion, duration and/or the workload.
- Individual letter of recommendation, written and signed by a professor from a course taken in the last semester.
The email must have as its subject “MÉRITO 20201 + APPLICANT’S NAME” (e.g.: MÉRITO 20201 ANA SILVA).