UFSC ‒ Universidad del Valle (Physical Therapy) Virtual Mobility Program ‒ Applications open until 23 August 2020
The Office of International Relations (SINTER) announces that the Universidad del Valle (Univalle), a partner institution of UFSC in Colombia, is offering virtual mobility opportunities through remote learning for undergraduate students of the Physical Therapy Program. The participation will be free for UFSC students.
Universidad del Valle will offer to UFSC students the opportunity to take up to 2 courses among the 7 courses offered online. Access the Course Catalogue and learn the prerequisites for each course.
Classes will be held from 19 August 2020 to 23 December 2020.
When applying, each student should indicate up to 2 preferred courses. The coordinator of the Physical Therapy program, together with the coordinator of the agreement between UFSC and Univalle, Professor Livia Arcêncio do Amaral, will analyze the applications and authorize the remote learning activity.
UFSC students will be able to transfer the credits earned at Univalle as elective courses or complementary activities.
- The requirements at Universidad del Valle are:
- be an undergraduate student of Physical Therapy.
- be able to attend classes in Spanish.
- The requirements at UFSC are:
- be regularly enrolled at UFSC from the time of application until the end of the virtual mobility.
- have completed 30% of the total hours of their program at the moment of application.
- meet the prerequisites described in the course catalogue.
- The documents required for application are:
- Motivation letter, written in Spanish, including the indication of the 2 preferred courses;
- Updated Academic Transcript, issued by CAGR;
- Curriculum Vitae
- Scanned copy of a face photograph (colored, with white background);
- Scanned copy of the passport photo page or of a photo ID document (front and back).
- Applications at UFSC:
4.1 The applicant must send scanned copies of all the documents listed in item 3, saved in a single file in Portable Document Format (.pdf) to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org until 23 August 2020. The e-mail should be sent as a copy (cc) to email@example.com.
4.2 The student must write in the body of the e-mail the name of the courses they wish to take online at UNIVALLE.
4.3 The application e-mail must have as subject UNIVALLE + APPLICANT’S FIRST NAME + LAST NAME (for example: UNIVALLE ANA SILVA). Applications that do not follow such format, are not sent as a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or present incomplete documentation will not be considered.
SINTER will send to UNIVALLE the names of the approved students. The students will be contacted via e-mail about the enrollment procedures and the beginning of the activities at the institution.