SINTER announces that students who apply for the Outgoing Program to go on exchange at Hochschule Ravensburg-Weingarten (HRW), Germany, in the first semester of 2021 (March to August) will have the opportunity to win a scholarship worth EU$ 850.00 per month, for a period of 3 to 6 months. The application and the selection process will follow the rules set out in the Call for Applications no. 03 SINTER 2020 of the Outgoing Program.
Interested students must submit the application, following the instructions below, until 22 October 2020.
– Check on the host institution’s website if your area of study is covered by the program;
– Apply in the UFSC online application system, following the instructions provided in the Outgoing Program’s call for applications;
– Upload all application documentation in the application system.*
– Have your application approved by your Program Coordinator at UFSC;
Documents required by UFSC and HRW:
– Learning Agreement, completed according to item 5.4 of the rectification of Call for Applications no. 03 SINTER 2020.
Documents required by HRW:
– Transcript of Records (courses you have taken so far);
– Language certificate for German and/or English;
– Application for a room in a dormitory: if you would like to be accommodated in one of the dormitories of the Studentenwerk Weiße Rose.
Documents required for the scholarship:
– Letter of motivation (informal) for the Baden-Württemberg-SCHOLARSHIP;
– Curriculum vitae (CV);
– Certificate of registration at home institution;
– Appraisal by a teacher tutoring the student.
Questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.