The Office of International Relations (SINTER) announces a partnership with the International Cooperation Group of Brazilian Universities ‒ GCUB and the Instituto Cervantes in Brasilia, the main institution responsible for the dissemination of Spanish teaching and the promotion of the culture of Spain and Hispanic countries around the world.
The Instituto Cervantes will offer exclusive benefits to students, faculty and staff of the institutions associated with GCUB, which includes UFSC.
- Free placement test.
- Free virtual library card.
- 25% discount on all courses (the courses are all online and offered by the Instituto Cervantes in Brasília).
- 25% discount on the DELE Proficiency Exam (all the Instituto Cervantes centers in Brazil will apply the discount).
The registration is done through a specific spreadsheet in which UFSC will indicate the names to GCUB. Therefore, in order to have access to the benefits, those interested must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject INSCRIÇÃO GCUB/INSTITUTO CERVANTES, until the 20th of each month, including the following information in the body of the e-mail:
- Full name
- Undergraduate/Graduate Program or Position at the Institution
- For undergraduate/graduate students, the semester/year of study
- Mobile phone number (with DDD)
- Benefit of your interest (Courses, DELE Exam, Placement Test, Virtual Library Card)
- Instituto Cervantes center in which you wish to use the benefit
- Month of the call
There is not a limit for registrations. However, the people interested should pay attention to the course calendar and the dates to register for and take the DELE exam.