SINTER’s Translation Service is responsible for meeting the translation needs of SINTER, the Rector’s Office and UFSC’s central executive bodies (particularly English/Portuguese and Portuguese/English translation).
In addition, we offer to the university community:
- Translation of employee certificates to faculty and staff members (issued in Portuguese by PRODEGESP);
- Translation of undergraduate transcripts and certificates of enrollment only for students applying for the International Exchange Program (Outgoing) in 2023. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Revision of websites and other institutional materials translated into English (requests received by email);
- Templates for academic documents in English to be used as a reference for translation;
- Translation glossary – Portuguese/English;
- English writing guide;
- Guidelines for preparing course syllabi and descriptions in English.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, contact the Translation Service at email@example.com or (48) 3721-6202.
Staff: Luciana Miashiro Lima – Head of Translation Service
Paula Eduarda Michels – English/Portuguese Translator and Interpreter