|1||Complete Academic Transcript of Records and a Portuguese or English translation of it (translation can be done by the student).|
|2||Certificate of Enrollment at the Home Institution.|
|3||Proof of Portuguese language proficiency at intermediate level (for non-native Portuguese speakers)
– Students must have at least an intermediate level of Portuguese in order to attend undergraduate courses at UFSC. Therefore, a proof of proficiency is required. Certificates issued by any educational institution or Portuguese teacher are accepted. Students may also fill out a self-declaration form
|4||Learning Agreement (printed from our online registration system with all the required signatures)|
|5||Valid passport or other photo ID document, for Virtual Mobility students.|
– Documents submitted after the application deadline will not be accepted.
– All documents must be uploaded to the online application system.
– Applications that do not contain all documents will be discarded.
– The vast majority of undergraduate courses at UFSC are taught in Portuguese.
– For information about the Portuguese for Foreigners Intensive Course, click here.