|1||Complete Academic Transcript of Records and a Portuguese or English translation of it (translation can be done by the student).|
|2||Certificate of Registration at the Home Institution.|
|3||Portuguese Language at intermediate level
– Students must have at least an intermediate level of Portuguese in order to attend undergraduate courses at UFSC. Certificates issued by any educational institution or Portuguese teacher will be accepted.
-Students may also fill out a self declaration form (available here) and upload it to the online application system.
|4||Learning Agreement (printed from our online registration system with all the required signatures)|
– Documents submitted after closed system will not be accepted.
– All documents must be attached to the online system.
– Applications that do not contain all documents will be discarded.
– Undergraduate courses at UFSC are taught in Portuguese. For further information about Portuguese for Foreigners Intensive Program, click here.