Required documents for application
|1||Complete Academic Transcript of Records and a Portuguese or English translation of it (translation can be done by the student).|
|2||Certificate of Registration at the Home Institution.|
|3||Certificate of Portuguese Language at intermediate level
– Any certificate issued by a Portuguese institution or a Portuguese teacher will be accepted.
– Students from Spanish speaking countries may submit proof of proficiency as cited above, or they can fill out a self declaration form available here and upload it to the online application system.
|4||Learning Agreement (printed from our online registration system with all the required signatures)|
|5||Health insurance valid during all the mobility period covering accidents, illness, death, and repatriation of remains.
– The certificate of Health Insurance must be handed to SINTER’s personnel on the enrollment day Important.
– Documents submitted after closed system will not be accepted.
– All documents must be attached to the online system.
– Applications that do not contain all documents will be discarded.
– Undergraduate courses at UFSC are taught in Portuguese. For further information about Portuguese for Foreigners Intensive Program, click here.