The Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, through its Office for International Relations, informs that:
– It does not have any cooperation or work agreements with national or international study abroad agencies and recruiters;
– The cooperation agreements between UFSC and the international institutions are signed after several negotiations between both parties, and the conditions for any joint activity are provided for in the general agreement or its addenda;
– No cooperation agreement or activity is linked to a private agency. They are made directly between UFSC and the international institution;
– All students regularly enrolled at UFSC wishing to apply for an academic exchange must go through specific application and/or selection procedures and meet pre-established requirements. The existence of a cooperation agreement does not guarantee the exchange.
– All information on our website is public. However, we do not take responsibility for its incorrect use or its employment for interests other than institutional ones.