In consonance with the accomplishment of its mission, the Office of International Relations, jointly with the Rector’s Office, has appointed Internationalization Agents for all UFSC campuses outside of Florianópolis. This initiative aims to socialize information about the procedures related to the university internationalization, especially with regards to the services offered to UFSC national and international community.
The appointed agents are responsible for:
- presenting the current possibilities for UFSC students interested in going on exchange;
- providing the applicable procedures for faculty members interested in signing international cooperation agreements;
- guiding international students enrolled at their respective campus about academic and administrative procedures as well as about life on campus and in the respective city;
- monitoring and guiding students of the Brazilian Government’s Exchange Program for Undergraduate Students (PEC-G);
- keeping an open communication channel with the Office of International Relations.
The team of agents is composed of a faculty member and a technical-administrative staff member from each campus.
Click here to see the current list of UFSC internationalization agents with their respective contact information.