Language Proficiency Tests

Estude-Idiomas-Online1When applying for an exchange, most foreign universities require a proof of proficiency in the language that will be used in class. To know which proficiency tests are accepted, the applicant must contact the host institution.

Here you can access the websites of some of the major international proficiency tests:






In case the host university accepts a certificate of proficiency provided by UFSC, the university offers, through its Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures (DLLE), the Proficiency Test for International Purposes (Exame de Proficiência para o Exterior – EPEx). For more information about the EPEx, click here.