Applications for the 2019.1 MRE Merit Scholarship are open from 24 January 2019 to 13 February 2019. The scholarship is destined for students of the PEC-G Program at UFSC who have completed at least 2 semesters of study.
Offered by the Brazilian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MRE), the Merit Scholarship consists of a monthly financial assistance of R$ 622.00.
Read the rules carefully in the Call for Applications DC N. 01/2019.1.
To apply, students must send the following documents, digitized in high quality and PDF format, to firstname.lastname@example.org until 11:59 p.m. of 13 February 2019.
- Application Form, properly filled in and signed;
- Commitment Statement, properly filled in and signed;
- Copy of the student’s passport page with the valid visa (VITEM – IV);
- Copy of the current RNE or its updated protocol;
- In case of participation in extracurricular research or outreach activities during the past two semesters, proof of student’s participation, indicating date of completion, duration and/or the workload.
- Individual letter of recommendation, written and signed by a professor from a course taken in the last semester.
The email must have as its subject “MÉRITO 2019.1 + APPLICANT’S NAME” (e.g.: MÉRITO 2019.1 ANA SILVA).