The Universidad de Boyacá (Colombia) is offering an exchange opportunity for one UFSC student. The host university will provide the selected student with meals (lunch and dinner) during the 2019-2 academic period.
Applicants must be regularly enrolled in an undergraduate program and attending classes in the 2019.1 semester at UFSC.
SINTER will select the student according to the criteria established on item 3.3 of the Call for Applications 1 SINTER 2019 – Outgoing Program. The student with the highest academic performance will be selected.
Calculation of academic performance will be based on the Cumulative Semester Grade Point Average (IAA) of the student, as provided in the Undergraduate Academic Records System (CAGR), and on the average IAA and the standard deviation of the student’s program, as calculated between 14 and 15 May 2019.
To participate in the selection process, applicants must send all documents listed below in one single file (PDF format) to email@example.com, between 8 April 2019 and 13 May 2019. The email subject must be BOYACÁ + APPLICANT’S FIRST AND LAST NAME (Ex: BOYACÁ ANA SILVA). Applications that do not follow this format or with documents missing will not be considered.
The final result will be announced on SINTER’s website on 16 May 2019.
Lunch and dinner provided by the host university.
EXCHANGE PLACES AND PERIOD
One (1) place for the second semester of 2019.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION
Transcript of records;
Certificate of enrollment.
ACADEMIC AND ADMINISTRATIVE OBLIGATIONS OF THE SELECTED STUDENT
– Elaborate a study plan, reviewed and approved by the student’s Program Coordinator. The study plan must include the list of courses the student intends to take at the host university, and the list of courses to be transferred to UFSC. It is the student’s responsibility to check if their degree program is offered at the host university. For more information: https://www.uniboyaca.edu.co/es/programas;
– Submit a complete application to Universidad de Boyacá, according to the requirements and deadlines of the host institution;
– Maintain regular enrollment status at UFSC (by enrolling in the “Exchange Program”);
– Be responsible for all expenses and arrangements needed for participation in the exchange program, especially those related to passport, visa and airtickets;
– Upon arrival at the host university, send the “Proof of International Academic Mobility” form duly filled out and signed to SINTER (template available at http://sinter.ufsc.br/files/2009/11/Proof-of-International-Academic-Mobility.pdf);
– By the end of the exchange period, request at the International Relations Office of the host institution a transcript of records and the descriptions of all courses taken, to be attached to the credit transfer process at UFSC.
The selected student is responsible for providing, in advance, an international health insurance valid for the whole exchange period. The insurance must cover accidents, diseases, disability, death and repatriation of remains.
|Publication of the Call||3 April 2019|
|Applications||From 3 April to 13 May 2019|
|Final Result||16 May 2019|