The Brazilian Association of International Education (FAUBAI) was created in 1988 and brings together managers and heads of international relations from more than 200 Brazilian higher education institutions (HEIs). The association promotes the integration and training of managers through seminars, workshops, and regional, national and international meetings, in addition to disseminating the diversity and potential of Brazilian HEIs to development agencies, diplomatic representations, organizations and international programs.
FAUBAI’s goal is to promote the enhancement of international exchange and cooperation as instruments for the improvement of teaching, research, outreach and administration in the affiliated institutions, seeking to stimulate the constant development of international exchange and cooperation management.
- Exchange of information and experience;
- Promotion of congresses, conferences, seminars, courses and meetings;
- Advising to universities, public agencies and other entities;
- Active participation with public agencies and organizations promoting international cooperation;
- Exchange with universities, organizations, agencies and entities abroad;
- Management of International Cooperation databases.
To learn more about FAUBAI, access http://faubai.org.br.