In order to meet the requirements of the UFSC Outgoing Program, the student must:
- Have completed at least 30% of their undergraduate studies by the time of application and 40% in the exchange semester.
- Be regularly enrolled at UFSC, from the time of application to the time of return from their studies abroad.
- Submit the application through UFSC online application system.
- Have good academic performance, according to criteria established by the student’s undergraduate program.
- Keep their information in the Undergraduate Academic Records System (CAGR) updated.
- Show proof of proficiency in English, if required by the host institution.
SINTER will not be responsible for any system failure during the application period, so we recommend that you make your application in advance. Applications submitted outside the deadline will not be accepted.
Click here to see the current call for applications.