The PEC-G students regularly enrolled at UFSC can apply for the following scholarships or grants:
- Milton Santos Project for Access to Higher Education (PROMISAES), offered by the Ministry of Education.
- Merit Scholarship (Bolsa Mérito), offered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MRE).
- Emergency Grant (Bolsa Emergencial), offered by the MRE.
- PEC-G students are allowed to take part in research, outreach and student tutoring activities, as well as to carry out curricular internship, provided that the requirements of the temporary foreign residents legislation (Decree no. 7984/2013, article 13) are met.
- The PEC-G student is a regular undergraduate student at UFSC.
- The PROMISAES and the Merit Scholarship cannot be accumulated.
- The PROMISAES award is aimed at students’ permanence in the university and must not be accumulated with any other financial aid of the kind.