The Institutional Center for Languages and Translation (NILT), through SINTER, is organizing the launching event of its new Virtual Internationalization Courses for the NILT Catalogue aimed at training the UFSC academic community and community in general. The goal is for NILT to be a space that supports internationalization initiatives in partnership with international organizations.
Besides serving the local community, it is intended to offer courses aimed at our foreign visitors. Over time, these actions seek to contribute to an effective and transversal internationalization of the institution.
The launch will be attended by UFSC authorities such as the Rector, the Pro-rectors and Secretaries, as well as the Directors of international partners.
The online event will consist of 5 lives on 28 September, Tuesday, through SINTER´s Youtube channel in two links:
Live 1 at 9:30 a.m. – Opening Session of the event
- Secretary for SINTER: SINTER and the NILT – an internationalization action.
- Director of International Relations: The internationalization process of the NILT: courses, labs, translation and proficiencies.
- Secretary for SEAD – The role of Distance Learning Education (EAD) in the internationalization actions of UFSC.
- Secretary for SEPLAN.
- Prorector for Outreach and Extension: The internationalization and the outreach and extension.
- Prorector for PRODEGESP.
- Secretary for SecArte.
- Rector: The internationalization and UFSC.
Live 2 at 10 a.m. – Conference theme: The process of internationalization and the multilingualism.
Speaker: Prof. Gilvan Müller de Oliveira
Moderator: Prof. Silvana de Gaspari
Live 3 at 2 p.m. – Round-table: The foreign languages and the process of internationalization: actions to be implemented.
- Paulo César Malthzan
- Carolina Parrini
- Clarissa Pereira Oliveira
- George Mousinho
- Daniela Bunn
Live 4 at 3 p.m. – Round-table: The internationalization and the role of the Portuguese language.
- Secretaries for SINTER and SEAD Prof. Lincoln Fernandes and Prof. Luciano Castro
- Claudia Borges de Fáveri
- Raquel D’Ely
- Silvia Coneglian
Live 5 at 4:40 p.m. – Higher Education internationalization projects: UFSC.
- Campus France
To register for the event, access: http://inscricoes.ufsc.br/nilt